BitConnect (CURRENCY:BCC) traded up 12.6% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on April 12th. BitConnect has a total market cap of $12.82 million and $6,878.00 worth of BitConnect was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BitConnect coin can currently be bought for approximately $1.36 or 0.00017216 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, HitBTC, BCC Exchange and Livecoin. In the last week, BitConnect has traded up 184.3% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $124.51 or 0.01573060 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0881 or 0.00001113 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 15.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00009002 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 14.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 13.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00004021 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 15.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00008339 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00017044 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004381 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0948 or 0.00001197 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00022024 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitfinex introduced trading on Chain Split Tokens (CST). The first such product of its kind, CSTs will allow Bitfinex customers to speculate on future fork events of the Bitcoin blockchain, specifically, the potential fork between Bitcoin Core and Bitcoin Unlimited. They have designated these CSTs as BCC (Bitcoin Core) and BCU (Bitcoin Unlimited). CSTs will trade as BTC and USD pairs, initially without margin and they will reevaluate that decision if there is sufficient liquidity. Users will be able to create CSTs by “splitting” a bitcoin through the Token Manager (located in the Order Type drop down menu of the sidebar order ticket). Once split, the BTC will be removed from their account for each BCC and BCU added. Through the same Token Manager, users will be able to reverse this process at anytime, trading in equal numbers of BCC and BCU to extract BTC. If no fork occurs by December 31, 2017, then BCU will expire worthless and BTC will be given in exchange for each BCC holder. If, however, there is a fork, specifically Bitcoin Unlimited, then, as soon as they list Bitcoin Unlimited, they will exchange BCU tokens for Bitcoin Unlimited tokens as well as retiring BCC tokens in favor of Bitcoin Core tokens. More detailed information can be found in the Chains Split Token Terms and Conditions. They are planning a few additional enhancements including a realtime display of total CSTs as well as segregated cold storage for the bitcoins that have been split, which we will periodically settle to and from their hot wallet. “
Buying and Selling BitConnect
BitConnect can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, HitBTC, BCC Exchange, Livecoin and CoinExchange. It is not possible to buy BitConnect directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitConnect must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BitConnect using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitConnect Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitConnect and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.