Digital Rupees (CURRENCY:DRS) traded down 18.5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on April 12th. Digital Rupees has a market cap of $78,408.00 and approximately $517.00 worth of Digital Rupees was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Digital Rupees has traded up 13.6% against the US dollar. One Digital Rupees coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Mintcoin (MINT) traded up 19.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded up 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Renos (RNS) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000308 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded down 25.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE2) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- Bitok (BITOK) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Digital Rupees Profile
Digital Rupees Coin Trading
Digital Rupees can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to buy Digital Rupees directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Digital Rupees must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Digital Rupees using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Digital Rupees Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digital Rupees and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.