Enigma (CURRENCY:XNG) traded up 4.1% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on April 12th. Enigma has a total market capitalization of $114,876.00 and $94.00 worth of Enigma was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Enigma has traded flat against the dollar. One Enigma token can currently be bought for approximately $0.15 or 0.00002021 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta, Binance, Tidex and Liqui.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00007275 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002906 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $60.40 or 0.00793047 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00015706 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0376 or 0.00000493 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013151 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.14 or 0.00041214 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $12.43 or 0.00163203 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.41 or 0.00057923 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Enigma is a decentralized data marketplace, that guarantees the privacy of their users' shared data cryptographically. Enigma’s computational model is based on an optimized version of secure multi-party computation, backed by a verifiable secret-sharing scheme. For storage, Enigma uses a modified distributed hashtable for holding secret-shared data. An external blockchain is utilized as the controller of the network. It manages access control, identities and serves as a tamper-proof log of events. Security deposits are required and fees are charged in order to incentivize operation, correctness and fairness in the system. ENG is an Ethereum-based ERC 20 token that serves as currency on Enigma's network. “
Enigma Token Trading
Enigma can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, EtherDelta, Binance, Tidex, Mercatox and Liqui. It is not presently possible to purchase Enigma directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Enigma must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Enigma using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Enigma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Enigma and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.