Gifto (CURRENCY:GTO) traded 17.1% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on April 12th. Gifto has a total market capitalization of $59.66 million and $4.66 million worth of Gifto was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Gifto has traded 33% higher against the US dollar. One Gifto token can now be bought for approximately $0.21 or 0.00002780 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 13.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00007369 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002948 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $61.35 or 0.00797252 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 21.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00016379 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0387 or 0.00000503 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012971 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.09 or 0.00040123 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.40 or 0.00161105 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.46 or 0.00057924 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The GIFTO Protocol is a decentralized universal gifting protocol for 2.2 billion digital content consumption market. GIFTO Protocol allows for the creation and exchange of virtual gifts, built on smart contracts and blockchain technology, that in turn will create a decentralized consumer-driven virtual economic system. Users can Send and Receive GIFTO, the platform's ERC20 token, on any Social Media Platform “
Gifto Token Trading
Gifto can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance. It is not possible to purchase Gifto directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gifto must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Gifto using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gifto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gifto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.