GoldCoin (CURRENCY:GLD) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on April 12th. One GoldCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.12 or 0.00001499 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and Bittrex. GoldCoin has a market capitalization of $4.85 million and approximately $187,004.00 worth of GoldCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, GoldCoin has traded up 51.8% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitmark (BTM) traded up 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00006174 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded up 29.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 17.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000237 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 17.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001828 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00011999 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00004010 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 13.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000118 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 44.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
GoldCoin Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 15th, 2013. GoldCoin’s total supply is 40,948,120 coins. GoldCoin’s official website is www.goldcoin.org. The official message board for GoldCoin is www.goldcointalk.org. The Reddit community for GoldCoin is /r/goldcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. GoldCoin’s official Twitter account is @goldcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
GoldCoin Coin Trading
GoldCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy GoldCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoldCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GoldCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GoldCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoldCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.