Metal (CURRENCY:MTL) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on April 12th. Over the last seven days, Metal has traded 11.6% higher against the dollar. Metal has a market capitalization of $80.17 million and $20.34 million worth of Metal was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Metal token can now be purchased for about $3.62 or 0.00047175 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta, Huobi, Tidex and Binance.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 12.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00007319 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002928 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $60.62 or 0.00789776 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 18.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00015910 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0382 or 0.00000497 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013030 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.06 or 0.00039848 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $12.36 or 0.00161033 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 25.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.74 or 0.00152913 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.42 or 0.00057646 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Metal is a blockchain-based system utilizing Proof-of-Processed-Payments to identify users, rewarding them for converting legacy fiat currency into cryptocurrency, acting as a bridge to the cryptocurrency world. Metal's system uses provable payments attached to verified identities to distribute currency. Anyone can participate to earn METAL as a reward for converting fiat to cryptocurrency. The Metal project aims to provide all of the financial services small to medium sized businesses (SMB) might need. The MTL token is the native currency within the Metal system and it's distributed through a Proof of Processed Payments (PoPP) in which users earn MTL for sending money or making purchases. “
Metal Token Trading
Metal can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Cryptopia, Bittrex, EtherDelta, Huobi and Binance. It is not presently possible to buy Metal directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Metal must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Metal using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Metal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.