Ripio Credit Network (CURRENCY:RCN) traded up 3.6% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on April 12th. Over the last seven days, Ripio Credit Network has traded up 25.4% against the U.S. dollar. Ripio Credit Network has a total market cap of $50.21 million and approximately $8.33 million worth of Ripio Credit Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ripio Credit Network token can currently be bought for $0.10 or 0.00001350 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Huobi, Binance and EtherDelta.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000301 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 277% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.06 or 0.00066522 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003770 BTC.
- Nimiq (NET) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.95 or 0.00022623 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded up 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0732 or 0.00000962 BTC.
- Vezt (VZT) traded up 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0565 or 0.00000742 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001720 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00005779 BTC.
- OctoCoin (888) traded 30.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Veltor (VLT) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001706 BTC.
Ripio Credit Network Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “RCN is a global credit network based on cosigned smart contracts that connects lenders and borrowers located anywhere in the world and on any currency. The smart contracts connect agents with information on the borrower’s identity to agents that analyze the borrower’s credit risk impartially, thus standardizing credit lending through blockchain technology. A cosigner acts as a re insurer that distributes and reduces the lender’s risk and, at the same time, helps to improve the contract conditions by retaining access to the borrower’s local legal system. “
Buying and Selling Ripio Credit Network
Ripio Credit Network can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Gate.io, EtherDelta, Binance, Huobi and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy Ripio Credit Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ripio Credit Network must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ripio Credit Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ripio Credit Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ripio Credit Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.