Aptiv (NYSE: APTV) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 4/4/2018 – Aptiv was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $92.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Aptiv PLC is a technology company serving the automotive sector. The Company designs and manufactures vehicle components and provides electrical and electronic and active safety technology solutions to the global automotive and commercial vehicle markets. Its segments include Electrical/Electronic Architecture and Electronics & Safety. Aptiv PLC, formerly known as Delphi Automotive PLC, is based in GILLINGHAM, United Kingdom. “
- 4/4/2018 – Aptiv was upgraded by analysts at Berenberg Bank from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 3/27/2018 – Aptiv had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Longbow Research. They now have a $110.00 price target on the stock.
- 3/22/2018 – Aptiv had its price target raised by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $64.00 to $75.00. They now have an “underweight” rating on the stock.
- 3/14/2018 – Aptiv was given a new $108.00 price target on by analysts at Susquehanna Bancshares Inc. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 3/6/2018 – Aptiv had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at BMO Capital Markets. They now have a $106.00 price target on the stock.
- 2/28/2018 – Aptiv had its price target raised by analysts at Citigroup from $100.00 to $110.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
APTV opened at $85.40 on Thursday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.17, a current ratio of 1.59 and a quick ratio of 1.29. Aptiv PLC has a 52 week low of $61.73 and a 52 week high of $96.91. The firm has a market cap of $22,870.20, a price-to-earnings ratio of 18.41, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 1.25 and a beta of 1.49.
Aptiv (NYSE:APTV) last released its earnings results on Thursday, February 1st. The auto parts company reported $1.28 EPS for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of $1.33 by ($0.05). The business had revenue of $3.44 billion for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $3.31 billion. Aptiv had a return on equity of 50.01% and a net margin of 8.27%. Aptiv’s revenue was up 7.7% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period in the prior year, the firm posted $1.83 EPS. equities analysts expect that Aptiv PLC will post 5.14 EPS for the current year.
Several hedge funds and other institutional investors have recently made changes to their positions in APTV. Exxonmobil Investment Management Inc. TX bought a new position in shares of Aptiv during the fourth quarter worth $3,586,000. American National Bank bought a new stake in Aptiv in the 4th quarter valued at $3,632,000. Appleton Partners Inc. MA bought a new stake in Aptiv in the 4th quarter valued at $823,000. Nisa Investment Advisors LLC bought a new stake in Aptiv in the 4th quarter valued at $1,857,000. Finally, Bremer Trust National Association bought a new stake in Aptiv in the 4th quarter valued at $1,914,000. 92.49% of the stock is currently owned by institutional investors.
Aptiv PLC, together with its subsidiaries, designs and manufacturers vehicle components, and provides electrical, electronic, and safety technology solutions to the automotive and commercial vehicle markets worldwide. It operates through two segments, Signal and Power Solutions; and Advanced Safety and User Experience.
Receive News & Ratings for Aptiv PLC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aptiv PLC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.