aelf (CURRENCY:ELF) traded down 3.8% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on April 13th. aelf has a total market capitalization of $250.03 million and approximately $77.47 million worth of aelf was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One aelf token can currently be purchased for approximately $1.00 or 0.00012711 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, Huobi, Bibox and BCEX. In the last week, aelf has traded 85.9% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00008144 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003126 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $62.87 or 0.00798980 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00016787 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0391 or 0.00000496 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012659 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.21 or 0.00040780 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $13.63 or 0.00173200 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.27 or 0.00054310 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “aelf is a multi-chain parallel computing network. ELF is an Ethereum-based ERC20 token that serves as a currency on aelf's ecosystem. Token holders are also able to vote on decisions related to the project's development and governance. “
aelf Token Trading
aelf can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, BCEX, Huobi, Bibox, OKEx and Gate.io. It is not currently possible to purchase aelf directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire aelf must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase aelf using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for aelf Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for aelf and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.