Binance Coin (CURRENCY:BNB) traded up 7% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on April 13th. During the last week, Binance Coin has traded 8.8% higher against the dollar. Binance Coin has a total market cap of $1.55 billion and $137.72 million worth of Binance Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Binance Coin token can now be purchased for $13.34 or 0.00165210 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance and EtherDelta.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00008133 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003172 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $64.58 or 0.00800122 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00016815 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0402 or 0.00000498 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012512 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.40 or 0.00042125 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.59 or 0.00056909 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 18.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.04 or 0.00198717 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Binance Coin Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Binance Coin is an Ethereum-based token that allows users to receive a discount for any fees on the Binance platform, a pure cryptocurrency exchange that plans to create a decentralized exchange for blockchain assets. BNB also gives users access to special features and will be used to power the upcoming decentralized exchange. “
Binance Coin Token Trading
Binance Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy Binance Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Binance Coin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Binance Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Binance Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Binance Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.