Bitcoin Private (CURRENCY:BTCP) traded 43.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on April 13th. One Bitcoin Private coin can now be bought for about $30.69 or 0.00377711 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Nanex, Exrates, Octaex and Trade Satoshi. Bitcoin Private has a market capitalization of $626.13 million and approximately $1.59 million worth of Bitcoin Private was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Bitcoin Private has traded up 60.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 11.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $227.55 or 0.02800830 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47.27 or 0.00581825 BTC.
- ZenCash (ZEN) traded 12.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31.47 or 0.00387318 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.88 or 0.00060122 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded up 20.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00006500 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded 18.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.56 or 0.00130000 BTC.
- VoteCoin (VOT) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000120 BTC.
Bitcoin Private Coin Profile
Bitcoin Private Coin Trading
Bitcoin Private can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Exrates, Nanex and Octaex. It is not currently possible to purchase Bitcoin Private directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Private must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Private using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Private Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Private and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.