Bloom (CURRENCY:BLT) traded up 16.3% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on April 12th. One Bloom token can currently be purchased for about $0.40 or 0.00004953 BTC on exchanges including EtherDelta, Radar Relay and IDEX. Bloom has a market capitalization of $18.84 million and approximately $52,776.00 worth of Bloom was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Bloom has traded up 36.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 20.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00007925 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 15.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003037 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 13.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $67.19 or 0.00842355 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 24.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00016801 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0394 or 0.00000496 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012517 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 20.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.33 or 0.00041952 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.20 or 0.00166378 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.44 or 0.00055967 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bloom is a decentralized credit protocol that aims to address the existing limitations of the actual credit scoring system. The Bloom protocol will use the Ethereum blockchain to provide a novel approach to the credit risk assessment allowing both traditional fiat lenders and digital asset lenders to issues compliant loans on the blockchain while providing lower fees and improve borrower experience at the credit issuance process. The Bloom platform will feature a BloomID (a global secure identity, allowing lenders to offer compliant loans globally), BloomIQ (a system for reporting and trackingcurrent and historical debt obligations that are tied to a user’s BloomID), and BloomScore (a metric of consumers’ creditworthiness). Bloom token (BLT) is an ERC-20 token that will be used to participate in evaluating user identities and creditworthiness. Furthermore, it will give users voting rights on future developments on the Bloom credit scoring system.”
Buying and Selling Bloom
Bloom can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, EtherDelta and Radar Relay. It is not possible to purchase Bloom directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bloom must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bloom using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bloom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bloom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.