Byteball Bytes (CURRENCY:GBYTE) traded down 1.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on April 13th. In the last week, Byteball Bytes has traded up 37.8% against the U.S. dollar. Byteball Bytes has a total market cap of $153.27 million and approximately $267,680.00 worth of Byteball Bytes was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Byteball Bytes coin can currently be bought for approximately $237.54 or 0.03013420 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptox and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00008061 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003146 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $62.92 or 0.00798233 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00016803 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0392 or 0.00000497 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012692 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.25 or 0.00041258 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.59 or 0.00172452 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.45 or 0.00056401 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
About Byteball Bytes
According to CryptoCompare, “Byteball is a decentralized database with it's own native cryptocurrency, Bytes, that unlike most does not require PoW or PoS mining and does not have a blockchain nor blocks. Instead, Byteball links transactions by signing the hashes from the previous transactions on the new one. These links between transactions form a DAG (Directed Acyclic Graph). Since Byteball has no blocks, there is no block size issue. Byteball can be used as a means to transfer value between users in a transaction, either with Bytes or assets that can be issued on the network or as a decentralized data base that allows users to store information within it. Byteball's currency, Bytes, are used to pay transaction fees in this network. Transactions can be meant to exchange value or to store any type of data. The transaction fees (Bytes) are relative to the Bytes used in the transaction, so if a transaction uses 500 Bytes, that's the tx fee that will be charged. This system gives the currency intrinsic value, each Byte is worth a byte of information that is stored on the network, which alows the system to scale according to its use. 1 GBYTE equals 1000000000 BYTES “
Byteball Bytes Coin Trading
Byteball Bytes can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Cryptox and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to buy Byteball Bytes directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Byteball Bytes must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Byteball Bytes using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Byteball Bytes Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Byteball Bytes and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.