Media stories about CDI (NYSE:CDI) have been trending somewhat positive on Friday, according to Accern. Accern rates the sentiment of press coverage by monitoring more than twenty million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. CDI earned a news impact score of 0.14 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news stories about the construction company an impact score of 47.1591694481534 out of 100, indicating that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the next several days.
Here are some of the news stories that may have effected Accern Sentiment’s analysis:
- 2008 Mercedes-Benz Vito 111 CDI EXTRA LONG LWB (vans.honestjohn.co.uk)
- Thor Mining offers CDI small parcel sale facility to ASX shareholders (hl.co.uk)
- Summit Therapeutics’ (SMMT) CEO Glyn Edwards on Q4 2017 Results – Earnings Call Transcript (seekingalpha.com)
- Winner Of The Week: Ari Lopez Found A Love Of Dressage With Her Eventing Dropout (Views: 6) (chronofhorse.com)
- New SEC Guidance on Non-GAAP Financial Measures in Business Combination Communications – Part 2 (lexology.com)
CDI traded down $0.05 on Friday, reaching $8.20. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 608,700 shares, compared to its average volume of 81,650. CDI has a fifty-two week low of $4.84 and a fifty-two week high of $9.65.
CDI Corp. provides engineering, information technology and staffing solutions. The Company operates in three segments: Global Engineering and Technology Solutions (GETS), Professional Staffing Services (PSS) and Management Recruiters International (MRI). It provides staffing services through its MRINetwork of franchisees.
Receive News & Ratings for CDI Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CDI and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.