News headlines about Crown Media (NASDAQ:CRWN) have been trending positive on Thursday, according to Accern Sentiment. The research firm identifies negative and positive media coverage by analyzing more than 20 million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Crown Media earned a daily sentiment score of 0.30 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media headlines about the company an impact score of 43.6691170737046 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the immediate future.
These are some of the media stories that may have effected Accern Sentiment’s scoring:
- Will James Packer take Crown private? Don’t bet on it (smh.com.au)
- AT&T and Crown Castle expand agreement for wireless network infrastructure (capacitymedia.com)
- Saudi Crown Prince’s Declaration About Israel’s ‘Right’ to Palestanian Land Is No Surprise (mintpressnews.com)
- Australia’s Packer to play safe by keeping Crown listed, and stable (nasdaq.com)
- LeBron James Says He’ll Ditch Social Media Again for 2018 NBA Playoffs (bleacherreport.com)
Shares of CRWN remained flat at $$5.07 during trading hours on Thursday. The stock had a trading volume of 165,300 shares, compared to its average volume of 320,132. Crown Media has a 12-month low of $3.68 and a 12-month high of $6.16.
Crown Media Holdings, Inc owns and operates two pay television networks Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movies and Mysteries. The Company operates in Network segment. Through its subsidiary, Crown Media United States, the Company owns, operates and distributes the Networks. The Company’s Networks offer a range of entertainment programming for adults and families, including original series, lifestyle programming, television series, movies, miniseries, theatricals, romances, literary classics, television specials and contemporary stories.
Receive News & Ratings for Crown Media Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Crown Media and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.