Footy Cash (CURRENCY:XFT) traded 0.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on April 13th. Over the last week, Footy Cash has traded 37% higher against the U.S. dollar. Footy Cash has a market capitalization of $1.57 million and $1,033.00 worth of Footy Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Footy Cash coin can now be bought for approximately $0.34 or 0.00004336 BTC on major exchanges including CryptoBridge and Cryptopia.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001385 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00006542 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- The Cypherfunks (FUNK) traded 249.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0186 or 0.00000236 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001919 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00009000 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded up 48.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000113 BTC.
Footy Cash Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on August 6th, 2017. Footy Cash’s total supply is 4,602,101 coins. The official website for Footy Cash is footycash.com. Footy Cash’s official Twitter account is @Footy_Cash. The Reddit community for Footy Cash is /r/footycash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Footy Cash
Footy Cash can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. It is not presently possible to buy Footy Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Footy Cash must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Footy Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Footy Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Footy Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.