FunFair (CURRENCY:FUN) traded 2.9% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on April 13th. One FunFair token can currently be bought for $0.0366 or 0.00000466 BTC on major exchanges including Gate.io, Upbit, Binance and EtherDelta. In the last week, FunFair has traded up 25.9% against the US dollar. FunFair has a market cap of $172.83 million and approximately $3.83 million worth of FunFair was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00008089 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003109 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $61.96 or 0.00789771 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00016661 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0387 or 0.00000494 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012754 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.19 or 0.00040722 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.76 or 0.00175428 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.37 or 0.00055689 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
FunFair Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “FunFair is an Ethereum-based casino that allows users to bet in a trustless and decentralized model, featuing 3D games can be built in HTML5. FunFair offers cheap fees in terms of gas costs. The FUN coin is also an Ethereum-based token that will be used for all platform actions, including betting, lending, paying out players and compensating stakeholders. “
Buying and Selling FunFair
FunFair can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Upbit, Bittrex, Radar Relay, Gate.io, Bitfinex, HitBTC, Binance, Livecoin and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy FunFair directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FunFair must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FunFair using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FunFair Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FunFair and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.