Humaniq (CURRENCY:HMQ) traded 10% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on April 12th. Humaniq has a total market cap of $23.92 million and $745,400.00 worth of Humaniq was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Humaniq has traded 33.4% higher against the US dollar. One Humaniq token can now be purchased for approximately $0.15 or 0.00001845 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Liqui, EtherDelta and Upbit.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 19.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00007888 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 15.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003042 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 13.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $67.21 or 0.00844371 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 26.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00016977 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000498 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012570 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 20.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.32 or 0.00041771 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $13.09 or 0.00164439 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.41 or 0.00055456 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Humaniq is a decentralized application created on the Ethereum blockchain to deliver banking tools to the roughly two bln global inhabitants without access to more traditional institutions using the biometric technology as a anti-sybil measure. The dapp is to be made available for smartphones, making it globally accessible. HMQ is an Ethereum-based token that will be used for all operations within the network and will also be distributed to users through bounty and referral programs. “
Buying and Selling Humaniq
Humaniq can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Liqui, EtherDelta, YoBit and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to buy Humaniq directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Humaniq must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Humaniq using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Humaniq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Humaniq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.