Independent Money System (CURRENCY:IMS) traded down 14% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on April 13th. During the last seven days, Independent Money System has traded 4.7% higher against the US dollar. Independent Money System has a market capitalization of $139,266.00 and $286.00 worth of Independent Money System was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Independent Money System coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0259 or 0.00000328 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002190 BTC.
- Novacoin (NVC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.52 or 0.00044557 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004292 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001668 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $26,959.80 or 3.41131000 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $16.16 or 0.00204492 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003446 BTC.
- Litecoin Plus (LCP) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003895 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded up 15.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000059 BTC.
Independent Money System Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 17th, 2017. Independent Money System’s total supply is 5,368,934 coins. Independent Money System’s official Twitter account is @IMScrypto. Independent Money System’s official website is independentmoneysystem.com.
Independent Money System Coin Trading
Independent Money System can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is not currently possible to purchase Independent Money System directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Independent Money System must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Independent Money System using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Independent Money System Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Independent Money System and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.