MonetaryUnit (CURRENCY:MUE) traded 4.2% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on April 12th. MonetaryUnit has a total market cap of $14.20 million and approximately $514,005.00 worth of MonetaryUnit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One MonetaryUnit coin can now be purchased for about $0.11 or 0.00001404 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Bittylicious, Upbit and Bittrex. During the last seven days, MonetaryUnit has traded up 21.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.55 or 0.00057940 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ALQO (ALQO) traded up 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003858 BTC.
- LockChain (LOC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00011414 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0999 or 0.00001272 BTC.
MonetaryUnit Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “MonetaryUnit is a cryptocurrency based on the Quark encryption algorithm. MUE can be sent anywhere for a low fee and offers a in-wallet blockchain messaging system “
MonetaryUnit Coin Trading
MonetaryUnit can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, CoinExchange, Upbit, Bittrex and Bittylicious. It is not presently possible to buy MonetaryUnit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MonetaryUnit must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MonetaryUnit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MonetaryUnit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MonetaryUnit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.