Playkey (CURRENCY:PKT) traded down 15.5% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on April 12th. Over the last seven days, Playkey has traded up 50.9% against the U.S. dollar. Playkey has a total market cap of $5.99 million and approximately $239,464.00 worth of Playkey was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Playkey token can currently be bought for $0.44 or 0.00005602 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, Mercatox and CoinExchange.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 17.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00007979 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003012 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $65.48 or 0.00834669 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 25% against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00017208 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0385 or 0.00000491 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012712 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 15.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.29 or 0.00041895 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $12.88 or 0.00164226 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.82 or 0.00061480 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Playkey Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Playkey is a cloud gaming platform that allows users to run games on low-tech computers by commanding high-tech servers that run the game itself. Playkey allows gamers to access any game while also providing private/professional GPU owners with a new way to earn revenue without “wasting” it on Proof of Work mining. PKT is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain. It allows users to buy and sell cloud gaming subscriptions as well as other Playkey services and future products. “
Buying and Selling Playkey
Playkey can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Mercatox and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to buy Playkey directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Playkey must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Playkey using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Playkey Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Playkey and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.