ReddCoin (CURRENCY:RDD) traded 1.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on April 13th. During the last seven days, ReddCoin has traded up 38.3% against the U.S. dollar. ReddCoin has a total market capitalization of $155.88 million and $10.16 million worth of ReddCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ReddCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0054 or 0.00000069 BTC on exchanges including Bleutrade, Coinhouse, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $353.39 or 0.04504660 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.53 or 0.00057755 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $58.10 or 0.00740558 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.64 or 0.00033638 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.70 or 0.00021674 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.67 or 0.00085074 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.37 or 0.00055749 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.73 or 0.00034919 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.95 or 0.00216649 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ReddCoin is trying to jump on the tipping bandwagon by making itself the social network donation go to default. A Scrypt coin with a 60 second block time and block retargeting using kimoto's gravity well. The coin also includes a 5% annual inflation after the 27.5 billion have been mined by PoW. Alongside Reddcoin inludes an innovative proof of stake velocity algorithm. “
ReddCoin Coin Trading
ReddCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinhouse, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, YoBit, Cryptopia, Bleutrade and Trade Satoshi. It is not possible to purchase ReddCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ReddCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ReddCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ReddCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ReddCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.