Social (CURRENCY:SCL) traded up 1.8% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on April 13th. During the last week, Social has traded 12.2% lower against the US dollar. One Social token can currently be purchased for $0.48 or 0.00004426 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, Mercatox, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. Social has a total market cap of $7.96 million and $5,622.00 worth of Social was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 21.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008248 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003115 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $67.84 or 0.00828032 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 21.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.45 or 0.00017723 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0413 or 0.00000504 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012224 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 11.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.43 or 0.00041817 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $13.12 or 0.00160142 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.63 or 0.00056472 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 23.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.16 or 0.00197281 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Nexus is a social network. All data and uploads will exist on the blockchain instead of centralized servers. Nexus is a platform that allows users to communicate with friends and family while providing security and privacy. By decentralizing and encrypting all data and uploads, Nexus hopes to eliminate all invasion of privacy that large corporations are currently performing. End-to-end message encryption ensures only the user and the person communicating with the user, can read what is sent, and nobody in between, not even Nexus. The network will contain its very own native cryptocurrency to be used for all purchases, called Social. SCL can be used to buy goods and services from other users, purchase ad spaces from the integrated ad platform, donate to crowd funding campaigns, and much more. “
Buying and Selling Social
Social can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Mercatox, CoinExchange, EtherDelta, HitBTC and YoBit. It is not currently possible to purchase Social directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Social must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Social using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Social Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Social and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.