Sparks (CURRENCY:SPK) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on April 12th. One Sparks coin can now be bought for about $0.0283 or 0.00000361 BTC on exchanges. Sparks has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $791.00 worth of Sparks was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Sparks has traded down 10.4% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002804 BTC.
- UFO Coin (UFO) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded 12.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.57 or 0.00083752 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded 30.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00006959 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded 13.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00005103 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded 15.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00008250 BTC.
Sparks Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Sparks is a cryptocurrency based on the neoscrypt algorithm. “
Sparks Coin Trading
Sparks can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange. It is not possible to buy Sparks directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sparks must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Sparks using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sparks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sparks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.