Veritaseum (CURRENCY:VERI) traded up 5.2% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on April 13th. During the last seven days, Veritaseum has traded 18.1% higher against the dollar. Veritaseum has a total market capitalization of $214.23 million and approximately $622,497.00 worth of Veritaseum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Veritaseum token can currently be bought for about $105.19 or 0.01330960 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, Mercatox, HitBTC and Token Store.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00008167 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003161 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $63.58 or 0.00804524 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00016891 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0394 or 0.00000498 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012644 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.27 or 0.00041388 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.24 or 0.00167580 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.44 or 0.00056204 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Veritaseum Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Veritaseum is a smart contract-based wallet interface that allows anyone to create, enter and manage smart contracts without the need for any kind of intermediaries, middleman or centralized authority. Veritaseum will allow users to interact with real-world products based completely on blockchain technology and smart contracts, including P2P value trading, P2P letters of credit and DAOs. VERI tokens will allow users to interact with the Veritaseum wallet interface. “
Veritaseum Token Trading
Veritaseum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Token Store, HitBTC and Mercatox. It is not presently possible to buy Veritaseum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Veritaseum must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Veritaseum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Veritaseum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Veritaseum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.