Zoin (CURRENCY:ZOI) traded up 7% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on April 12th. During the last seven days, Zoin has traded up 26.9% against the dollar. Zoin has a market cap of $16.98 million and approximately $58,990.00 worth of Zoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Zoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.97 or 0.00012340 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7,851.96 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $491.75 or 0.06248590 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $738.26 or 0.09380910 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $126.54 or 0.01607910 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $189.28 or 0.02405180 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.13 or 0.00204960 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0887 or 0.00001127 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00010540 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 62.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.19 or 0.00040515 BTC.
Zoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Zoin uses the Zerocoin protocol. The Zerocoin protocol uses zero-knowledge proofs to ensure that financial transactions are anonymous.The vision of Zoin is to create a coin that is evolving through the community, therefore the founder reward was removed. “
Buying and Selling Zoin
Zoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase Zoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.