AdCoin (CURRENCY:ACC) traded 4.1% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on April 13th. In the last seven days, AdCoin has traded 89.9% higher against the US dollar. AdCoin has a total market capitalization of $405,898.00 and approximately $3,691.00 worth of AdCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One AdCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0674 or 0.00000843 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001385 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00006425 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 24.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 20.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0214 or 0.00000268 BTC.
- The Cypherfunks (FUNK) traded up 341.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001925 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004340 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 23.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00009000 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded up 28.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 4th, 2017. AdCoin’s total supply is 71,016,070 coins and its circulating supply is 6,023,587 coins. AdCoin’s official Twitter account is @theadcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. AdCoin’s official website is www.getadcoin.com.
AdCoin Coin Trading
AdCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase AdCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AdCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AdCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AdCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AdCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.