DECENT (CURRENCY:DCT) traded 1% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on April 14th. DECENT has a market capitalization of $28.57 million and approximately $621,489.00 worth of DECENT was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, DECENT has traded up 47.1% against the dollar. One DECENT coin can currently be bought for about $0.56 or 0.00006987 BTC on exchanges including BCEX, HitBTC, OpenLedger DEX and Bittrex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $13.41 or 0.00168277 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.94 or 0.00074484 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003705 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00019936 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00012841 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00032053 BTC.
- FidentiaX (FDX) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001337 BTC.
- BigUp (BIGUP) traded up 254.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Ammo Rewards (AMMO) traded up 82.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- PostCoin (POST) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0182 or 0.00000228 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Decent is a decentralized open source content distribution platform that allows anyone to buy, sell, or share content without unnecessary middleman fees or manipulation. Using Decent, authors can share their content directly with consumers using blockchain technology and a modified version of the Bittorrent protocol, without any cultural, geographical or political limitations. Decent holds multiple advantages over traditional platforms, such censorship resistance, which is ensured by Decent's decentralized nature where no single server can be targetted or shut down (It is also impossible to target specific nodes with one piece of content in mind). It allows consumers to acquire content for a cheaper price, while the content creators can keep 100% of the profits. Furthermore, there is no central authority that dictates what content is worth downloading, meaning that content creators are free to express themselves completely and to succeed (or fail) in their craft, regardless of what corporations or governments see fit. The reputation, recommendation, and feedback systems will give every user an equal opportunity. Decent will host an ICO starting on the 10th of September in which 70% of the DCT tokens' total supply will be sold for ETH and BTC. The remaining 30% will be used for mining rewards. DCT tokens are used to fuel the Decent Platform and is required to publish and buy content. Users can choose to set the price for their published content. “
Buying and Selling DECENT
DECENT can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX, Bittrex, ChaoEX, HitBTC and BCEX. It is not possible to buy DECENT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DECENT must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DECENT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DECENT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DECENT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.