NevaCoin (CURRENCY:NEVA) traded down 3.5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on April 13th. In the last week, NevaCoin has traded 17.8% higher against the dollar. NevaCoin has a market cap of $278,512.00 and $245.00 worth of NevaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One NevaCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0990 or 0.00001252 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.67 or 0.00021077 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.65 or 0.00084127 BTC.
- PeepCoin (PCN) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- CryptoWorldX Token (CWXT) traded 12.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Axiom (AXIOM) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- SafeCoin (SFE) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Buying and Selling NevaCoin
NevaCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase NevaCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NevaCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NevaCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NevaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NevaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.