SingularDTV (CURRENCY:SNGLS) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on April 13th. One SingularDTV token can currently be bought for about $0.0872 or 0.00001087 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, EtherDelta, Braziliex and Gatecoin. In the last week, SingularDTV has traded 61.5% higher against the dollar. SingularDTV has a total market cap of $52.35 million and approximately $3.74 million worth of SingularDTV was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00008065 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003151 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $63.91 or 0.00796129 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00017044 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0413 or 0.00000514 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012452 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.31 or 0.00041212 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $13.69 or 0.00170534 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.33 or 0.00053989 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.54 or 0.00193605 BTC.
SingularDTV Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “SingularDTV (S-DTV) is a decentralized and tokenized content creating and distributing platform that will create, acquire and distribute film and television content in an innovative way, generating revenue for its token holders in a completely transparent and decentralized manner. SNGLS are tokens built on Ethereum and represent a share in the SingularDTV platform, which is comprised of four key elements: ‘SINGULAR’ – a mini Sci-fi television series about decentralization and technological advancements in a futuristic setting, comprised of 3 episode seasons. The S-DTV DOCUMENTARY DIVISION – A Documentary Division that will focus on producing documentary films about blockchain technology. THE S-DTV RIGHTS MANAGEMENT PLATFORM – A digital rights, revenue and royalty management platform for all the content produced and acquired by SingularDTV. THE S-DTV TRANSACTION VIDEO-ON-DEMAND (TVOD) PORTAL – A TVOD Portal to distribute SingularDTV content via GooglePlay, AppleTV iTunes, and Vimeo. SNGLS tokens will also generate dividends for its holders, depending on the revenue gathered by the SingularDTV platform. 1 Billion SNGLS tokens will be issued, which will be distributed in the following way: 500M SNGLS will be distributed to investors in an initial coin offering period. Each token will cost the ETH equivalent of $0.015. 400M SNGLS will be kept in a vault, and the dividends generated by the tokens will be used to further develop the S-DTV ecosystem. 100M SNGLS will be given to S-DTV's core investors. The Vault where 400M tokens are kept will be managed by the Workshop. The Workshop will not only spend and convert ETH to build new projects or to work on existing ones, but it will also collect cryptocurrency and fiat revenue to deposit back in the safe. “
Buying and Selling SingularDTV
SingularDTV can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Gatecoin, Livecoin, EtherDelta, OKEx, Liqui, Binance, Braziliex and CryptoDerivatives. It is not presently possible to buy SingularDTV directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SingularDTV must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SingularDTV using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SingularDTV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SingularDTV and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.