Frazcoin (CURRENCY:FRAZ) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on April 16th. In the last week, Frazcoin has traded flat against the US dollar. One Frazcoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0032 or 0.00000020 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Frazcoin has a total market capitalization of $30,892.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Frazcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitmark (BTM) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00006981 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001392 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 43.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0293 or 0.00000369 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 19.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded up 75.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- The Cypherfunks (FUNK) traded 169.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00009555 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003800 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 3rd, 2017. Frazcoin’s total supply is 9,904,042 coins and its circulating supply is 9,704,042 coins. Frazcoin’s official website is frazcoin.org. Frazcoin’s official Twitter account is @FrazCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Frazcoin
Frazcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is not possible to buy Frazcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Frazcoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Frazcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Frazcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Frazcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.