Media stories about LIN Media LLC Class A (NYSE:LIN) have trended somewhat positive this week, Accern Sentiment reports. The research firm identifies negative and positive news coverage by analyzing more than 20 million blog and news sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. LIN Media LLC Class A earned a coverage optimism score of 0.05 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media stories about the basic materials company an impact score of 45.6268563505397 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the next several days.
These are some of the media stories that may have effected Accern Sentiment’s rankings:
- West Corporation Closes Landmark Acquisition of Nasdaq’s Public Relations and Digital Media Businesses (globenewswire.com)
- A trip to the Far East: Sights, sickness and Shinto shrines (enidnews.com)
- Toro Management, LLC DBA SYLK® Announces Launch of New Website (finance.yahoo.com)
- Sanford Heisler Sharp Files $140 Million ERISA Class Case Against Home Depot On Behalf Of More Than 200,000 Retirement Plan Beneficiaries (bizjournals.com)
- Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Facebook And Cambridge Analytica For Stealing And Improperly Using More Than 71 Million Users’ Data (markets.businessinsider.com)
Shares of NYSE:LIN opened at $25.00 on Monday. LIN Media LLC Class A has a fifty-two week low of $19.44 and a fifty-two week high of $29.24.
Receive News & Ratings for LIN Media LLC Class A Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for LIN Media LLC Class A and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.