BlackCoin (CURRENCY:BLK) traded up 2.3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on May 14th. BlackCoin has a market capitalization of $20.54 million and $105,571.00 worth of BlackCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, BlackCoin has traded down 11.2% against the US dollar. One BlackCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.27 or 0.00003056 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Tux Exchange, Livecoin, Bit-Z and Bittylicious.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.50 or 0.00211431 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0554 or 0.00000633 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.26 or 0.00060096 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00006053 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 16.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0722 or 0.00000825 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0656 or 0.00000750 BTC.
BlackCoin Coin Trading
BlackCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Livecoin, Bit-Z, Tux Exchange, Poloniex, LiteBit.eu, Bittylicious, Trade By Trade, CoinEgg, Upbit, CoinExchange, Bleutrade and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlackCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BlackCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BlackCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BlackCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlackCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.