News stories about LIN Media LLC Class A (NYSE:LIN) have been trending somewhat positive this week, according to Accern Sentiment. Accern rates the sentiment of media coverage by monitoring more than twenty million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. LIN Media LLC Class A earned a news impact score of 0.03 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media coverage about the basic materials company an impact score of 45.451936079963 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near term.
Here are some of the headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s analysis:
- Yara Shahidi Rapped a Verse from Hamilton on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon (yahoo.com)
- Save $600 (yes, you read that right) on a refurbished HP Envy convertible laptop (mashable.com)
- Study: Oxford is a good example of small-town success (clarionledger.com)
- Boston Omaha Corporation Announces Sale of 3,137,768 Shares of Class A Common Stock Pursuant to the Recent Purchase Agreement (markets.financialcontent.com)
- The Social-Media Shaming Arms Race (theamericanconservative.com)
LIN Media LLC Class A remained flat at $$25.00 during trading hours on Wednesday, according to MarketBeat. LIN Media LLC Class A has a 12-month low of $19.44 and a 12-month high of $29.24.
Receive News & Ratings for LIN Media LLC Class A Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for LIN Media LLC Class A and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.