Rubycoin (CURRENCY:RBY) traded 6.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on May 20th. Rubycoin has a market capitalization of $13.64 million and approximately $6,563.00 worth of Rubycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Rubycoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.53 or 0.00006223 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, YoBit and Cryptopia. Over the last week, Rubycoin has traded down 4.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $17.01 or 0.00198977 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0542 or 0.00000635 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003189 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.80 or 0.00056177 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0644 or 0.00000753 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0591 or 0.00000691 BTC.
Rubycoin Coin Trading
Rubycoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rubycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rubycoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Rubycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rubycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rubycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.