Deutsche eMark (CURRENCY:DEM) traded 14.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on May 26th. Over the last seven days, Deutsche eMark has traded 25% lower against the U.S. dollar. Deutsche eMark has a market cap of $1.22 million and $3,736.00 worth of Deutsche eMark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Deutsche eMark coin can currently be bought for about $0.0319 or 0.00000423 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange and YoBit.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded down 18.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded 17.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MAZA (MZC) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- StrongHands (SHND) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded 19.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000071 BTC.
Deutsche eMark Profile
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on October 11th, 2013. Deutsche eMark’s total supply is 45,305,404 coins and its circulating supply is 38,323,428 coins. Deutsche eMark’s official website is deutsche-emark.de. Deutsche eMark’s official Twitter account is @Deutsche_eMark and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Deutsche eMark Coin Trading
Deutsche eMark can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Deutsche eMark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Deutsche eMark should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Deutsche eMark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Deutsche eMark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Deutsche eMark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.