RevolutionVR (CURRENCY:RVR) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on May 26th. RevolutionVR has a market cap of $13.07 million and $193,851.00 worth of RevolutionVR was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One RevolutionVR coin can currently be purchased for $0.0622 or 0.00000825 BTC on major exchanges including Upbit, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and CoinExchange. In the last week, RevolutionVR has traded 12.9% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $121.36 or 0.01608590 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00008624 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0410 or 0.00000543 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004387 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00009979 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004841 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00011560 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00014824 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.17 or 0.00028776 BTC.
RevolutionVR Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Litecoin Core – Upgraded to the latest version with added extra security and two minutes verifications. Pre Mined Currency 210 – Million token are pre-mined, transactions utilize 0.1 voxel mining fee. Multiplatform Wallets – The tokens and wallets are operational today. PC Windows, Mac and Linux are supported. Verified By Experts – The Voxel passed industry experts verifications in terms of security and functionality before it was sent to the exchanges. Supported By Major Exchanges – The Voxel is techonologycally approved by major exchanges that will start trading the coin in Q2 2016. Free Online Wallet – Created and provided by Uphold. The Voxel online wallet is fully operational and it's the safest and easiest way to hold voxels. “
Buying and Selling RevolutionVR
RevolutionVR can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Upbit, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as RevolutionVR directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade RevolutionVR should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase RevolutionVR using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for RevolutionVR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RevolutionVR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.