AquariusCoin (CURRENCY:ARCO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on May 27th. One AquariusCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.30 or 0.00004120 BTC on exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. Over the last week, AquariusCoin has traded 23% lower against the dollar. AquariusCoin has a total market capitalization of $529,036.00 and $21.00 worth of AquariusCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.31 or 0.00045209 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001651 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004581 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded up 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0901 or 0.00001231 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded down 23.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27,492.90 or 3.75310000 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded up 54.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0113 or 0.00000154 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $12.09 or 0.00165000 BTC.
- Litecoin Plus (LCP) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003577 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00006781 BTC.
AquariusCoin Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 19th, 2016. AquariusCoin’s total supply is 1,752,902 coins. The official website for AquariusCoin is aquariuscoin.com. AquariusCoin’s official Twitter account is @ArcCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
AquariusCoin Coin Trading
AquariusCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AquariusCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AquariusCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AquariusCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AquariusCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AquariusCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.