Mineum (CURRENCY:MNM) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on May 27th. One Mineum coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0244 or 0.00000334 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. In the last seven days, Mineum has traded 7.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. Mineum has a market capitalization of $230,397.00 and approximately $83.00 worth of Mineum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- BritCoin (BRIT) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000280 BTC.
- Cryptojacks (CJ) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Sativacoin (STV) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0299 or 0.00000410 BTC.
- AmberCoin (AMBER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- EmberCoin (EMB) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
X13 hashing algorithm. It launched on May 4th, 2016. Mineum’s total supply is 9,586,367 coins and its circulating supply is 9,436,367 coins. The official website for Mineum is mineum.org. Mineum’s official Twitter account is @mineumproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. Mineum’s official message board is forum.mineum.org.
Mineum Coin Trading
Mineum can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mineum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mineum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Mineum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mineum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mineum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.