TEKcoin (CURRENCY:TEK) traded down 13.3% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on May 27th. TEKcoin has a market capitalization of $309,477.00 and approximately $5,625.00 worth of TEKcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TEKcoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. In the last seven days, TEKcoin has traded down 7.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded 17% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0373 or 0.00000511 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded 17.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MAZA (MZC) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- StrongHands (SHND) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000096 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded up 177.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000203 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000051 BTC.
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 7th, 2013. TEKcoin’s total supply is 1,414,054,562 coins. TEKcoin’s official Twitter account is @TEKcoins and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for TEKcoin is tekcoin.org.
Buying and Selling TEKcoin
TEKcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TEKcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TEKcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TEKcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TEKcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TEKcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.