Comet (CURRENCY:CMT) traded up 1.1% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on June 18th. Comet has a market cap of $50,057.00 and approximately $217.00 worth of Comet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Comet coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0574 or 0.00000853 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. Over the last seven days, Comet has traded 7.4% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00026178 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0883 or 0.00001312 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00016900 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003389 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded up 50% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0914 or 0.00001358 BTC.
- The Cypherfunks (FUNK) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 14.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Comet Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 1st, 2016. Comet’s total supply is 872,830 coins. Comet’s official website is cometcoin.com. Comet’s official Twitter account is @cometcoin.
Buying and Selling Comet
Comet can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Comet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Comet should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Comet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Comet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Comet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.