BitQuark (CURRENCY:BTQ) traded down 20.9% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on July 11th. BitQuark has a market cap of $69,093.00 and approximately $315.00 worth of BitQuark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BitQuark coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0066 or 0.00000104 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, BitQuark has traded 2.8% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0395 or 0.00000619 BTC.
- Primecoin (XPM) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00019755 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Quark (QRK) traded up 20.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- HunterCoin (HUC) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0494 or 0.00000775 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0525 or 0.00000823 BTC.
BitQuark Coin Profile
BitQuark Coin Trading
BitQuark can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitQuark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitQuark should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitQuark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitQuark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitQuark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.