Digital Bullion Gold (CURRENCY:DBG) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on July 11th. One Digital Bullion Gold coin can currently be bought for about $0.0022 or 0.00000022 BTC on major exchanges. During the last week, Digital Bullion Gold has traded up 11.9% against the US dollar. Digital Bullion Gold has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $0.00 worth of Digital Bullion Gold was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Particl (PART) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.78 or 0.00074958 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00017268 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0348 or 0.00000545 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0939 or 0.00001471 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0591 or 0.00000926 BTC.
- MojoCoin (MOJO) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000245 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000031 BTC.
Digital Bullion Gold Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Block Reward: 210Block Reward Halving Rate: 100000Difficulty retarget: D.G.W. “
Buying and Selling Digital Bullion Gold
Digital Bullion Gold can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digital Bullion Gold directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Digital Bullion Gold should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Digital Bullion Gold using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Digital Bullion Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digital Bullion Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.