ParkByte (CURRENCY:PKB) traded flat against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on July 30th. ParkByte has a market capitalization of $133,147.00 and $72.00 worth of ParkByte was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ParkByte coin can now be bought for about $0.0279 or 0.00000344 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last seven days, ParkByte has traded 9.6% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.13 or 0.00038545 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $36.73 or 0.00452079 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00009267 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 14.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002587 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001246 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded down 22.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0447 or 0.00000550 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007883 BTC.
- PX (PX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Algo: SHA256 Ticker: PKB Block Time: 60seconds POW – ENDED Timeframe: ~27days POW Coins: 3,688,710 PKB 20% Premine: 922,178 PKB Premine Burn: 1,077,822 PKB Total POW Supply: 4,610,888 PKB POS Min Stake time: 1hour Year 1 – 5% Year 2 – 4% Year 3 and onwards 3% 25m Total Coin RPC Port= 59060 P2P Port= 58060 “
ParkByte Coin Trading
ParkByte can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ParkByte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ParkByte should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ParkByte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ParkByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ParkByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.