Pakcoin (CURRENCY:PAK) traded 0.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on August 12th. Over the last week, Pakcoin has traded down 15.6% against the U.S. dollar. Pakcoin has a total market capitalization of $118,458.00 and approximately $243.00 worth of Pakcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Pakcoin coin can now be bought for $0.0020 or 0.00000031 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0395 or 0.00000622 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0544 or 0.00000857 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 57.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001610 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006606 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0466 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0223 or 0.00000351 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 22nd, 2015. Pakcoin’s total supply is 59,335,250 coins. Pakcoin’s official Twitter account is @pakcoinofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Pakcoin is www.pakcoin.io.
Buying and Selling Pakcoin
Pakcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pakcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pakcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pakcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pakcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pakcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.