Piggycoin (CURRENCY:PIGGY) traded 5% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on August 12th. One Piggycoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. In the last seven days, Piggycoin has traded 17.3% lower against the US dollar. Piggycoin has a total market capitalization of $342,110.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Piggycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00012150 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00018951 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0799 or 0.00001258 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00012843 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0286 or 0.00000450 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000156 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000259 BTC.
- Centurion (CNT) traded 14.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000056 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on June 10th, 2015. Piggycoin’s total supply is 490,641,522 coins. The official website for Piggycoin is piggy-coin.com. Piggycoin’s official Twitter account is @piggycoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Piggycoin is /r/piggycoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Piggycoin
Piggycoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Piggycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Piggycoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Piggycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Piggycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Piggycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.