Bitcloud (CURRENCY:BTDX) traded down 16.3% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on August 14th. Bitcloud has a market cap of $339,699.00 and approximately $1,326.00 worth of Bitcloud was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Bitcloud has traded 6.6% lower against the US dollar. One Bitcloud coin can now be bought for $0.0138 or 0.00000220 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- PlatinumBAR (XPTX) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00005729 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded 19.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded 26.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000058 BTC.
Bitcloud Coin Profile
Quark hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 15th, 2017. Bitcloud’s total supply is 24,609,410 coins. The Reddit community for Bitcloud is /r/Bitcloud_BTDX and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcloud’s official Twitter account is @Bitcloud_BTD. The official website for Bitcloud is bit-cloud.info.
Bitcloud Coin Trading
Bitcloud can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcloud directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcloud should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcloud using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcloud Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcloud and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.