Dero (CURRENCY:DERO) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on August 14th. One Dero coin can currently be bought for $0.38 or 0.00006170 BTC on major exchanges including Stocks.Exchange and TradeOgre. Over the last seven days, Dero has traded down 15.2% against the dollar. Dero has a total market cap of $1.34 million and approximately $5,173.00 worth of Dero was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Fantomcoin (FCN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003200 BTC.
- Masari (MSR) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003157 BTC.
- Dinastycoin (DCY) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Dashcoin (DSH) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000265 BTC.
- QuazarCoin (QCN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- BipCoin (BIP) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000189 BTC.
Cryptonight hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 5th, 2017. Dero’s total supply is 18,400,000 coins and its circulating supply is 3,487,342 coins. Dero’s official website is dero.io. Dero’s official Twitter account is @DeroProject. The official message board for Dero is forum.dero.io. The Reddit community for Dero is /r/DeroProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Dero Coin Trading
Dero can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dero directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dero should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dero using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.