Distributed Credit Chain (CURRENCY:DCC) traded up 10.9% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on August 15th. In the last week, Distributed Credit Chain has traded down 22.1% against the dollar. One Distributed Credit Chain token can currently be purchased for $0.0141 or 0.00000221 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, DEx.top, IDEX and FCoin. Distributed Credit Chain has a market cap of $13.90 million and approximately $949,564.00 worth of Distributed Credit Chain was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004175 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded up 22.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0564 or 0.00000882 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001846 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0666 or 0.00001042 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000096 BTC.
- Pascal Lite (PASL) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded 19.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- Fonziecoin (FONZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Distributed Credit Chain Profile
Buying and Selling Distributed Credit Chain
Distributed Credit Chain can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, DEx.top, FCoin, IDEX and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Distributed Credit Chain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Distributed Credit Chain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Distributed Credit Chain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Distributed Credit Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Distributed Credit Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.