A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of PROS (NYSE: PRO) recently:
- 7/27/2018 – PROS had its price target raised by analysts at Needham & Company LLC to $46.00. They now have a “strong-buy” rating on the stock.
- 7/27/2018 – PROS had its price target raised by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from $38.00 to $45.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 7/27/2018 – PROS had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at KeyCorp. They now have a $45.00 price target on the stock.
- 7/27/2018 – PROS had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Northland Securities. They now have a $45.00 price target on the stock.
- 7/4/2018 – PROS was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 6/27/2018 – PROS was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “PROS Holdings, Inc. a world leader in Pricing and Revenue Optimization Software, today announced that the underwriters of its initial public offering have exercised in full their over-allotment option. PROS is a leading provider of pricing and revenue optimization software products, specializing in price analytics, price execution, and price optimization. By using PROS’ software products, companies gain insight into their pricing strategies, identify pricing-based profit leaks, optimize their pricing decision making and improve their business processes and financial performance. PROS’ software products implement advanced pricing science, which includes operations research, forecasting and statistics. PROS also provides a range of services that include analyzing a company’s current pricing processes and implementing software products to improve pricing performance “
PRO opened at $37.36 on Wednesday. The company has a current ratio of 1.65, a quick ratio of 1.65 and a debt-to-equity ratio of -3.19. The stock has a market cap of $1.31 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of -24.42 and a beta of 1.23. PROS Holdings, Inc. has a 52-week low of $21.36 and a 52-week high of $41.10.
PROS (NYSE:PRO) last posted its earnings results on Thursday, July 26th. The software maker reported ($0.16) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of ($0.20) by $0.04. The company had revenue of $47.40 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $46.30 million. PROS’s revenue was up 17.3% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter in the prior year, the company posted ($0.22) EPS. analysts expect that PROS Holdings, Inc. will post -1.35 EPS for the current year.
A number of institutional investors and hedge funds have recently bought and sold shares of PRO. Teacher Retirement System of Texas bought a new position in PROS during the 2nd quarter valued at about $203,000. Xact Kapitalforvaltning AB bought a new position in PROS during the 2nd quarter valued at about $205,000. ETRADE Capital Management LLC bought a new position in PROS during the 1st quarter valued at about $222,000. Cubist Systematic Strategies LLC bought a new position in PROS during the 2nd quarter valued at about $278,000. Finally, MetLife Investment Advisors LLC bought a new position in PROS during the 4th quarter valued at about $287,000.
PROS Holdings, Inc, a cloud software company, provides solutions for companies to price, configure, and sell their products and services to their customers. The company offers SellingPRO solutions, which include configuration, quoting, and e-commerce capabilities with data science; and PricingPRO solutions that deliver insight into pricing practices and provides pricing recommendations, as well as enhances control over pricing execution.
Read More: Market Capitalization in the Stock Market
Receive News & Ratings for PROS Holdings Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PROS Holdings Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.